Valiant Christian Academy welcomes your interest in our school! At VCA you will find an environment that encourages a love for learning and the development of a strong Christian character. VCA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, or nationality in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletics, and other school-administered programs. Selection of students is based on past achievement, interviews with the administration and openings in the student's particular grade. New incoming students must take a entrance test. Family life and general behavior are also considered. At this time, we are not equipped to accept children with special needs.
This page describes the process for admissions. If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
Scheduling a Tour
If you wish to take a tour of the school, you may call the school office at (502) 368-0800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. If you choose not to schedule an appointment, applications and all required documents may be mailed to:
Valiant Christian Academy
5627 New Cut Road
Louisville, KY 40214
Completing the Application
Applications are accepted at any time for the current academic year until enrollment capacity is met. Applications may be submitted beginning in February for the following academic year.
For each student applying, please submit the following items:
1. Completed application.
2. Applicable Registration Fee. Checks should be made payable to Valiant Christian Academy (VCA).
3. Student’s official state birth certificate (with seal), copy of custody papers (if applicable) and immunization records.
4. Students in Kindergarten and 6th grades must submit a recent medical examination certificate.
5. Parents of students in grades K4 - 6th must complete a form authorizing persons who may pick up their child from school.
6. Signed and dated Statement of Financial Agreement for parents and guardians.
7. Complete Financial Forms.
Upon receipt of the completed application, the school office may contact you to schedule an appointment for a family interview with the school Administrator. At least one parent/guardian must attend this meeting with their student(s).
If a student is not accepted, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
"Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not turn from it."