Scheduling a Tour
If you wish to take a tour of the school, you may call the school office at (502) 368-0800 to schedule an appointment. If you choose not to schedule an appointment, applications and all required documents may be mailed to:
Valiant Christian Academy
5627 New Cut Road
Louisville, KY 40214
Completing the Application
Applications are accepted at any time for the current academic year until enrollment capacity is met. Applications may be submitted beginning in February for the following academic year.
For each student applying, please submit the following items:
1. Completed application.
2. Applicable Registration Fee. Checks should be made payable to Valiant Christian Academy (VCA).
3. Student’s official state birth certificate (with seal), copy of custody papers (if applicable) and immunization records.
4. Students in Kindergarten and 6th grades must submit a recent medical examination certificate.
5. Parents of students in grades K4 - 6th must complete a form authorizing persons who may pick up their child from school.
6. Signed and dated Statement of Financial Agreement for parents and guardians.
7. Complete Financial Forms.
Upon receipt of the completed application, the school office may contact you to schedule an appointment for a family interview with the school Administrator. At least one parent/guardian must attend this meeting with their student(s).
If a student is not accepted, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
"Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not turn from it."